tirsdag 12. juli 2011

Want to go back to the land of dreams...


Photo//Private

Just got home from the best three weeks of mye life. USA was more than I ever expected it to be and it seems so unreal that I walked among skyscrapers, seen the Hollywood - sign in real life and walked around crazy people in Las Vegas. Well this picture is the only one I have right now, but don`t worry, I will feed this blog with pics from this trip a long time ahead. Well, I got my hands on the Moschino belt, and I have used it like every day since I bought it. Can`t get enough of it! Levi`s shorts, and feather earring from Venice beach.

Now I have the worst jetlag. See you later! (summer holiday = nearly no time with computer and internett...sorryy)

- E

2 kommentarer:

  1. weee! heldiggrisen:):) miss you

    SvarSlett
  2. dette var et veldig kult bilde med veldig kule ting i

    SvarSlett